top of page

Special Educational Needs and Disability


Find out more about Devon Local Authority’s Local Offer: Devon Local Authority – SEN Website

SEND report 2021-22

What should I do if I think my child may need extra help at school?

If you believe your child needs extra help and would like to discuss this with school you can speak to your child’s class teacher in the first instance. Teachers are happy to speak to parents at the beginning or the end of the day but you may want to arrange a longer meeting after school. You may wish to discuss your concerns with the school SENCO who can be contacted on 01626 216300 or by email and would be happy to discuss your child’s needs and suggest next steps.


SENCO name: Mrs Dawn Matthews


bottom of page